Venerable Master Hsuan Hua:
...If we are vigorous, we can make progress every day.
...We should all continue to work hard.
Vigor, vigor—be vigorous! And don’t have any doubts.
Reflecting with Gratitude, Renewing with Vigor Panel and Talks:
CTTB will be hosting a series of panels and talks in preparation for the 30th Anniversary. This will be an opportunity for individuals and departments to express their appreciation for the past and their aspiration for the future. The purposes of these activities are:
* To show our gratitude to:
* To enhance the communication and understanding _within CTTB so that we can co-create CTTB's future.
Starting date: May 4, 2009
We welcome your participation.
City of 10,000 Buddhas 30th Anniversary
* Dharma Assembly for "Protecting the World and _Quelling Disasters"
* Reflecting with Gratitude and Renewing with Vigor _Talks
* Songs written by Venerable Master Hsuan Hua
* Performances by Students
* 30th Anniversary Contest (Award)
* Date: July 4 and 5 (Saturday & Sunday)
* Poster of this event: